Complaint Registers are placed at 05 prominent places in the terminal at:-
- APS Counter International Arrival Lounge
- APS Counter International Departure Lounge
- Reception Counter of CIP International
- APS Counter Domestic Arrival
- APS Counter Domestic Departure
- Simultaneously for the convenience of the general public/meters and greeters a complaint
register is available in Duty Terminal Manager Office situated at level-II.
All complaints received through Complaint Register or e-mail/website is to be processed
same day and entered in the software system and a tracking number is allotted. Incharge
Complaint Cell should mark the matter to the relevant concerned and send them under
Simultaneously an interim reply is to be sent to the complainant on his given mailing/email
address acknowledging his complaint and intimate the system generated tracking number
of the complaint.
Priority should be given in case of most urgent matters like lost of passenger baggage
or any other valuable during check in/arrival process. Incharge Complaint Cell should
call the complainant on the given cell/landline number to make close coordination/to
have any other information related to the matter.
On receipt of comments from the concerned office/airline, proper reply is given
to the passenger/complainant.
Proper follow up action is taken till resolution/settlement of the complaint.