Following are the general guidelines for passengers:
- Do not carry any banned / restricted item / goods on board. Contact concerned airline
or its representative in this regard.
- Strictly adhere to the baggage weight limit policy and other instructions written
on the Airline Ticket.
- Do Not Repeat Do not place your valuable items, for example currency, jewelry,
Laptop, mobile phone, tablet computer, camera, watch etc, in your check-in baggage
- Do not take any item, eatable, tea / drink etc from anyone / unknown person.
- Do not give / handover your hand carry bag / item to anyone.
- Do not forget to pick / collect your baggage after search / screening from customs,
ANF and ASF.
- Obtain necessary information regarding ticket / journey from airline representative
at the time of arriving of boarding passes.
- Register your complaint regarding loss, damage or theft of / from baggage immediately
to Airline or its representative on arrival at Destination.
- Do Not Repeat Do not forget to bring your CNIC.
- Kindly take care of your luggage.
- International Overseas / Pakistani Passengers will not submit embarkation / disembarkation
form on board or at international airports at Pakistan.
Guidelines of Import / Availability of Liquor
Import of Liquor
Import and transportation of liquor is totally banned in Islamic Republic of Pakistan
and will be confiscated at the arrival lounge. However, the non- Muslim can avail
this facility from designated places and Hotels on permit basis.
Please note that drinking at public places is prohibited.